Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Heiny held high

I won't be the first to report this phenomenon with a child (see the Jacob's blog) but Espen has taking a liking to sleeping on his front with his butt way up in the air. It's almost like he's sleeping on his forearms/elbows and knees for the express purpose of sleeping with his rear end as the highest point in the crib. No pictures of it because he's asleep when he does it and I bet the flash would wake him. It's pretty funny to peek in and see it.

Useless fact: a gallon of water weighs about 8 & 1/3 pounds.

Useless fact 2: Wyoming has the lowest population of all the states.

Useless fact 3: the opossum has the shortest gestational period of any mammal in North America, giving birth just 12 days after conception.

Useless fact 4: pop is the #1 most purchased food or drink item in the United States.

3 comments:

Kari and Jonathan said...

Geez, he makes your dog look like a giant!! Crazy. And you SHOULD take a picture of him sleeping, and then if he wakes up just give him some pats, he'll never remember :)

Eric and Amy said...

I'll do just that. Give me a couple days, I'll post a pic for you.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Thanks for all the useless facts! Giving birth 12 days after conception would be pretty surprising because I doubt I would even know I'd conceived by then! "Whoa! Here's a baby!!! ....I was pregnant??"

Hooray for high butts! Too cute