Sunday, March 8, 2009

1, 2, 3! (Actually 1, 22.4, 30)

Espen just turned 1, weighs 22.4 pounds, and is 30 inches long. It's really exciting to see the changes he's gone through over the last (and only) year of his life. It's fantastic to think of what there is to come over the next year, 10 years, and more!

Useless fact of the day: the service academies (Army, Navy, and Air Force) each won a football game this past year without completing a pass. Army won their game without even attempting one.

3 comments:

Elsha said...

All our babies are getting so old!

Kari and Jonathan said...

OMG I don't even wanna think about him being 10 years old already!!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I DO want to think about our babies growing up so we can take them to DISNEYLAND! And what a big birthday boy, I'm excited to see him since Patrick and I are staying in town!