Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Say cheese

Espen has been working on looking at the camera AND smiling. He will often look at his picture on the back of the camera and then tilt it to try to make eye contact with himself.... um, yeah, you didn't look at the camera. So I tell him "look right here" and point at the lens of the camera, "smile and say cheese!" So he either says "ease" or "gee" and then gives a truly cheesey grin.








There! It took about 5 tries but it finally worked.

3 comments:

Elsha said...

What a cute smile!

Kari and Jonathan said...

Super cute! It's cute that's he's understanding.. lots of good family pictures to come i guess!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

You're right, that is a SERIOUSLY cheesy grin! It's so fun when kids ham it up for the camera, it makes for the best home videos to use as blackmail later (I was a total ham, I should know!).