Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cool Dude


Well, Espen's obsession with handwashing is about over. Which is too bad now that it is officially cold and flu season and the rest of us are starting to think about washing more often. Alas, he is much too cool. If I had photo shop I would totally add a runway and an Armani suit, but for now our messy living room and his awesome jungle pajamas will have to do.

4 comments:

Elsha said...

First of all, I'm pretty sure I bought those pjs for this new baby! Also, I was thinking Missy would come over on Monday, we'll talk Saturday.

Kari and Jonathan said...

Hahaha he is cool and he KNOWS it right there!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Patrick is always ready to help wash dishes, maybe you could covertly get him to wash his hands that way! Of course, Patrick also seems to have the flu right now, so maybe that doesn't work so well...

Designers always have crazy runway fashion, I think his outfit would fit right in!

Eric and Amy said...

He does love playing in the kitchen sink, but he has fallen off a few chairs lately so we have a temporary no climbing rule going on at our house!