Sunday, January 20, 2013

Scrapbooking fail

I want to scrapbook. At least I think I do. I have some stickers, ribbons, books, paper, pens, glue sticks and corner stickers, blah blah blah. Every-so-often I even print pictures. But I just CAN'T SEEM TO DO IT!!!! I don't know if it's the permanence of cutting/ gluing and decorating pictures on a page. I used to just slide pictures into albums or leave them in the envelopes and organize them by year. Maybe I have a fear that in 5 years I'll be critical of the pages and wish I could have a do-over. I don't know. But thank goodness for a blog, because at least I can have a few pictures to remember holidays/ special events/ regular ol' days and have them all in relative sequence of occurrence. That will at least buy me time for when I DO get around to scrapbooking. Because if I do want to do it, then I will. (my new mantra)

No comments: