Thursday, February 25, 2010

OooOOOoooo


OooOOOooooh!!! This is what Espen says with varying intonation for excitement, fear, surprise, anticipation, shock... you name it. I love it! Such a silly face.
He is going to turn 2 tomorrow, Friday, February 26th, 2010. In many ways I can not believe how quickly it has gone by. He can walk, run, climb, and jump. He loves to throw balls and play tug-of-war with Petri. He can say lots of words (although they aren't all clear) and he's starting to use 2 & 3 word phrases a little bit. He loves bananas, chocolate milk (chocolate anything really), and apples. He enjoys spending lots of time reading, listening to books, and looking at pictures in books. He's not a big fan of singing children's songs but I'm going to keep working on that! I think he's just as ready for springtime as the rest of us because he's starting to point out back to the sandbox and request (girt = dirt). I am very excited for the year ahead to see what all will occur between now and turning 3, but for now I'll just enjoy my 2nd momiversary!

No comments: