The captions I put in our photo gallery include "ew dirt", "ew dirt again", "ew more dirt" and "stains". Yeah, gross. And it smelled like pet urine.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Carpet in the living room
The carpet in the living room of our new place was gross. GROSS!! So gross, that we knew before we were even approved to buy this house on a short sale that it would be replaced. First. Before any other expense was made on the house. Such a good choice!




The captions I put in our photo gallery include "ew dirt", "ew dirt again", "ew more dirt" and "stains". Yeah, gross. And it smelled like pet urine.
The captions I put in our photo gallery include "ew dirt", "ew dirt again", "ew more dirt" and "stains". Yeah, gross. And it smelled like pet urine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment